About AEG Primary EyeCare Centers
Our brand promise: To always deliver outstanding care and quality service to our patients and customers.
At AEG Primary EyeCare Centers we believe in using the latest technologies to aid us in doing everything comprehensively—right down to your basic eye exam.
At AEG Primary EyeCare Centers, our values are what set us apart
Commitment – We understand that every patient has unique vision care needs and we are committed to providing the best eyecare possible.
Style – We carry the hottest designer eyewear to fit you and your lifestyle.
Communication – We believe that open communication with our patients is critical in providing the best patient care possible.
Passion – We have a tremendous passion for helping patients take care of their most precious gift, eyesight.
Primary EyeCare Centers has served Northern Illinois since 1956, performing the highest quality care with a personal touch. We provide innovative eye care services to patients in and around Rockford and Crystal Lake. We offer comprehensive eye health assessments, ocular disease diagnosis and treatment, contact lens evaluation and fitting, and prescriptions.
The team at Primary EyeCare Centers aims to provide the best possible solution for the patient’s eye health and vision needs. By utilizing the latest technologies and evidence-based treatments, we can ensure that each patient maintains optimal eye health.
We welcome new patients and accept most major forms of insurance.
As Primary Health Care Providers specializing in the eye and associated structures, we pledge:
- To provide quality lifelong primary eye care for you and your family that is second to none.
- To maintain the highest standard of care through state-of-the-art instrumentation and continued education.
- To provide comprehensive eye health care specializing in diagnosing and treating ocular disease and visual disorders.
- To maintain a clean, professional, compassionate, caring environment.
- To maintain passion for our profession and dedication to our patients and community.